- To evolve the University as a World Class Institution for developing competent manpower to support and augment India's efforts in creating knowledge-based resources and enriching human values in the present society.
- To achieve academic excellence in Humanities, Science, Engineering, Management, Law, Commerce, Education, Medical and Para-Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Yoga and Naturopathy through commitment to learning, innovation in teaching and research, dedication to duty and faith in cultural ethos.
- To enable the students to become outstanding professionals with all round physical, mental, social, cultural, spiritual and financial development through ethical standards in order to face the challenges of the new age.
- To fulfil the expectations of the society by equipping the students to stand and strive as resourceful citizens and to make them aware of their immense responsibilities to man and nature.
- To be a premier University with the professed aim of developing the youth as socially responsive, ethically oriented, and empowered professionals through high-tech teaching, research and innovation.
- To enhance abilities and skills of faculty members and other academic contributors through faculty development programmes, workshops, seminars, conferences and new-age communicative techniques.
- To strengthen industry-institution interface for building a bridge between current advancements in science and technology, business and commerce, arts and humanities, law and education, etc and future needs of the fast growing world.
- To disseminate knowledge and wisdom to the learners and make their minds strong enough to make a right decision for the successful life-journey.
- To establish and run schools of higher learning and research in the faculties of Engineering, Management, Medical & Paramedical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Pharmacy and Physiotherapy.
- To produce excellent doctors, engineers, managers, pharmacists, physiotherapists, paramedics and other professionals, scientists and educationists with Indian ethics and values.
- To bring together all institutions run by the University under one banner for symbiotic relationship.
- To spread the message of scientific and technological advances.
- To supplement Govt's efforts in Human Resource Development.
- To provide health care facilities for the rural people.
- To provide technical knowhow for Entrepreneurial Development.