||Name of Courses
||Date of Practical Exams.
||Date of Theory exams.
||Last date for submission of exam. Forms & Fee in
the University Office
|Without late fee
||With late fee of Rs. 500/-
||With late fee of Rs. 2000/-
||With late fee of Rs. 4000/-
||Annual Scheme Examinations(Except PB B.Sc. Nursing)
||D. Pharmacy B. Pharmacy M. Pharmacy BPT,MPT Shastri, Acharya BAMS B. Lib. Sci. , M.Lib etc.
||Supplementary Examinations (Annual Scheme) (Except PB B.Sc. Nursing)
||D. Pharmacy B. Pharmacy M. Pharmacy BPT,MPT Shastri, Acharya BAMS
B. Lib. Science, M.Lib etc.
||Semester Scheme Examinations(including B.Pharm. New Scheme)
||Odd Semesters and Even Sem.* (for Re-appear only of final
||Even Sem. & odd Sem.*( for Reappear only of final yr. )courses
* for only those students who have already cleared Semester 1st & 2nd of the course.
- The examination forms/fee of only those students will be forwarded to the Examination
Branch who complete prescribed attendance in lectures / practicals /tutorial etc. upto the
last date of submission of forms/fee without late fee. Such students will have to continue
to attend the classes even thereafter to maintain the said percentage of attendance failing
which they will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
In case any student fulfils the attendance requirement upto later date, his/her
examination form & fee will be accepted with late fee as per schedule.
- The examination forms/fee received after the last date (without late fee) due to any reason,
will be accepted with late fee as per schedule.
- In case of late declaration of result of same class where the student is not at fault, no late
fee will be charged upto 10 days. Thereafter, applicable late fee will be charged.
- If last date for submission of examination form/ fee falls on holiday, the next working day
will be treated as last date for the purpose.
- In case the Practical Examination is already over and Examination form/fee is submitted
late, the student will be treated absent in the practical examination His/her request to
conduct special practical exam will be considered as per rules.
- The Schedule of Examination in respect of P.B.B.Sc Nursing Exam will be issued separately.
- The above dates mean submission of exam forms/fee, in the University Office.
Endst. No./Conduct/Exams. Schedule/2017-18/1882-94
Asstt. Registrar (Conduct)
for Controller of Examinations