- The Information Brochure will be available at the Counter on payment of Rs. 1000. The candidate can also download the Admission Form from the website “www.bmu.ac.in”. Such candidates will submit the Admission Form along with the Bank Draft of Rs. 1000 in favour of Baba Mastnath University, Asthal Bohar, Rohtak. The Admission Form completed in all respect may be submitted in the concerned Dept/ Faculty.
- The admissions in the University shall be made on Academic Merit or the merit in the Entrance Test conducted by an Agency of the State Government or the Association of Private Universities. The Academic merit may be determined either on the basis of marks or grade obtained in the qualifying examination and/or achievements in the co-curricular and extra- curricular activities.
- The candidates should remain in touch for the Entrance Test to be conducted as per the guidelines of the State Government.
- In case sufficient applications are not received in a Course, the applicant(s) will be given option to change to any other Course in the University, subject to the eligibility and merit or for refund of fee.
- A minimum of 25% seats for admissions are reserved for students of the State of Haryana out of which 10% seats shall be reserved for students belonging to Scheduled Castes of the State of Haryana.
- The Fee Concession for 25% of the students who are residents of Haryana will be as per the approved policy.
- All admissions are provisional subject to verification of documents and approval by the Competent Authorities.
- The outlines of courses have been made available on the University Website.
- Commencement of Admissions 15-05-2019
- Last date of submissions of Admission Forms 16-07-2019
- Admission without late fee 31-07-2019
- Admission with late fee (Rs. 200) upto 31-08-2019
- The above schedule will not be applicable in the case of Technical Courses (Engg., B. Pharm/ D.Pharm, Law, MBA & MCA) and Medical Courses (BAMS, Nursing, BPT/MPT, BNYS). The admission and the schedule in respect of admission to these Courses will be as per the instructions received from the State Government/Apex Body. The applicants should regularly browse the University Website www.bmu.ac.in in this regard. Students will have to abide by the Government /Apex Body instructions in regard to their admissions to these courses and the University will not be liable for any consequences what so ever.
- For admission to B.A./B.Sc/B.Com./BBA and BCA courses:
- A candidate who is placed in compartment in one subject only in 10+2 examination of the Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or of any other equivalent Board/University recognized by this University may be allowed admission provisionally in 1st semester.
- Such a candidate must clear the compartment in two consecutive chances. If he /she fails to produce/submit the proof of having passed the compartment subject even at the second chance to be held simultaneously with TDC-2nd semester examination, his/her result for the TDC - 1st & 2nd semester examination shall stand automatically cancelled.
- The Admission Schedule for admission to Ph.D. Courses will be notified separately on the University Website.
- Number of seats shall be at the discretion of the University with the approval of the competent Authority/Apex Body, if any.
- SC/ST candidates will be given 5% relaxation in marks obtained in the qualifying examination. However, this will not go below the pass marks.
Schedule of Payment of Fee
- The Fee will be charged in two Instalments. First Instalment will be paid by the students at the time of admission and second Instalment by 31st January. Students who fail to deposit second instalment by 31st January, will be charged late fee as per the schedule to be notified separately. For old Students, the schedule of payment of fee (without late fee/with late fee) will also be notified separately.
- One time Processing Fee will be charged extra at the time of admission i.e. Rs. 5000 in all UG Courses (except B.A. LL.B. & LL.B.) and Rs. 10000 in PG Courses as well as LL.B/B.A. LL.B. Courses. The Examination Fee, Red Cross Fee (Rs. 80), Magazine Subscription(Rs. 250) and Hostel Charges will also be charged extra. No Processing fee is being charged from the students of Shastri /M.A. Sanskrit.
- In case a student remains absent from the class continuously upto 7 days, he/she will be charged a fine of Rs. 500. Beyond 7 days, his/her name will be struck off and re-admission may be allowed on payment of fine of Rs. 1,500 within 15 days. If he/she remains absent after 15 days, re-admission will be allowed on payment of the Rs. 2,000 with prior approval of Vice Chancellor, provided that the student is likely to complete the required number of lectures, to be eligible, to appear in the examination.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
All requests for cancellation / withdrawal of admission must be made in writing well in time on the prescribed format available from the Registrar Office along with the original Fee Receipt.
In case, a student withdraws his/her admission within 7 days after last date of admission without late fee, i.e 31-07-2019 the fee deposited by him/her shall be refunded after deducting Processing Fee. No refund will be admissible in case the candidate applies after the prescribed period of seven days i.e. 07-08-2019. The students who are admitted with late fee will not be entitled for any refund of fee.